View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina shivered a little, wrapping her robes a little tighter around her body as she walked down the hall. Not that she minded the cold... she was more intrigued than anything else. The weather here was so different! It never got this cold back home, and until Tina came to Hogwarts, she'd never seen snow before. She wanted to stand by the nearest window and watch the icy white flakes fall, but alas, she had a class to attend.

Truth be told, Tina didn't much care for Ancient Runes. She didn't hate it - at least it wasn't as chaotic as Charms or Defense Against the Dark Arts! She just found other subjects more interesting. Mainly she still took the subject on the off chance the information might be useful someday... and because she felt more at ease around Professor Flamel than most of the other professors. It helped knowing that he was French like her; she wondered if he'd gone to Beauxbatons too. She assumed that he had, but she didn't make a habit of talking to professors... especially not about their personal details. Maybe she'd pluck up the courage to ask one day.

Speaking of Flamel, where was he? Tina didn't see him in the corridor like usual. Confused, she stepped inside the classroom, her dark eyes darking from the candles hovering in the air to the desks pushed against the wall. Was Professor Flamel expermienting with interior design or did this have something to do with the lesson? Merlin, she hoped it was the former! Even in her short time at Hogwarts, she'd learned that strange classroom layouts meant a chaotic lesson. Oh, there was the professor! Tina smiled, nodding politely. "Good morning, Professor," she greeted before moving to stand beside one of the candles.

She reached into her bag for her rune stones. Noe she was ready for the lesson!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...