View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:05 AM   #55 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Yep, this really was as disappointing as she'd come to think it was. Airey Flamsteed you owed her a dead body later--or an organized crime syndicate in need of taking down. Something to make the running just now worth it. For now, the Head Auror stood silently listening to the others. German wasn't something she'd ever taken an interest in learning, even with her travels and the languages she'd picked up as a result so....no.

It also didn't escape her notice how........relatively vague Airey was being in the moment. Sure, have your department cause a stir then only half fill in the blanks. Made perfect sense, she was totally on board.

As on board as she was with sticking around.

"Carter can handle it. Consider it more training." Low level requirement needed. No need to waste useful manpower when the YATI could do it. As Head of Security, Simon likely had actual things to do and if this really was just brains wanting to go home, it didn't require much. "Rider can accompany him to make sure he doesn't botch it up, unless you wanna, Simon." Whoever wanted to babysit the YATI while he babysat the employee. Just so long as it wasn't her.

Low skill requirement or not, Carter was still in training. She wasn't entirely irresponsible enough to just let him go alone. "If there's nothing else, I've got some stuff to finish up." Stuff that, in retrospect she would've been a decent way into by now were it not for this oh so disappointing trip down to level 9. She nodded to each before heading out.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.