View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

And the Headmaster seems to have lost/misplaced a box from home, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Waiting for the last of them to pour in, Malachi once again found himself wondering why none of them thought one Tree Boy was enough. One was bordering too much but that was a conversation for another day. The man closed the door, leaving the gargoyles and the staircase just behind it so anyone who showed up below would know he was in a meeting and unavailable. If nothing else, the absent stairs that would usually take them to the door would’ve been clue enough.

Oh? Where was his owl? He’d left him over there on the stand. It hadn’t yet rested, he didn’t expect it would take off for hours—what happened to his box? He’d left it RIGHT THERE.

Deciding against a full on freak out, the man began moving about the room. Surely he’d misplaced it when the Headboy came to get him. While he looked, he spared the group only a glance.

“Impressive the potion’s lasted this long, but unfortunate in your case—and mine I supposed. Means I’m stuck with the lot of you a little longer.” Was it maybe under his desk? Today wasn’t windy but perhaps a freak wind had blown in and knocked it over.

Nope. Not there. Huh.

“Let’s start with who’s idea this was.” Under the couch maybe....no Malachi, that made no sense. It couldn’t fit under there. Merlin where was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Montmorency?

Why did that name sound familiar?

Straightening from the crouched position he'd taken to search beneath his desk, the man moved over to the filing cabinet and skimmed through the student records. Montmorency...Montmorency....Mont--ah Theodore Montmorency, here it was, transferred. Huh. He looked back to the one who'd spoken, deciding to keep that to himself for now. "Interesting choice for a leader."

He lowered the file then drew his wand. With a light flick, each received a letter atop their forehead, just to make it a little easier for him to keep up with who was who and who said what and who was digging themselves into a deeper hole than necessary. The talker was A, that silent Carden over there was B....you caught the gist.

"So no one decided to be a free thinker. You all thought to blindly and blatantly break rules without a plan for escape or a guarantee of being able to pull it off long enough to enjoy it? What honestly was your plan? Let's pretend for a second that more of your student leaders understood the obligation to report. That's several pairs of eyes, all witnesses, all potential snitches and you did it out in the open like that because...--oh because you wanted to get caught. Right. I understand. You wanted to be punished. Far be it from me to deny you the opportunity."

Resigned to finding his box once this was sorted, the man took his seat by his desk. "Now let's see....polyjuice takes.....a month? A month yes, a month to stew so....that's a month of detention for each of you. In that time, consider all privileges, including quidditch, revoked."