View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 12:38 AM   #50 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex shrugged at the question. She didn’t know who the strange woman was and didn’t know what level she belonged to. All she knew was, there was something definitely off about her.

Whatever it was, it was now making more sense with these explanations pouring in.

”So then.....not a national threat or some dark wizard evil plot that requires a whole take down..” Forgive her for sounding as disappointed as she did but she’d run all the way down here on the promise of an intruder and some sort of plot to steal and make use of sensitive information. This was starting to sound more like Airey had lost control of his pets (which was starting to make sense that he was only ever good with Pebbles). Man needed to stick to the inanimate.

Lex looked from the department head to the caged bleeder. This was an in house matter.

“No idea what he said but if that’s the case, how many do you have missing and who was in charge of watching them then alerting you if any went missing?” Because....this was a big deal, sorta. Whoever was in charge of them SHOULD have known and given a report. “Unless they watch themselves.” Which was another issue she wouldn’t bother getting into. “Reckon we just need to figure how many have gone awol and you get them back to their tanks.”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.