Thread: Ilvermorny: Pukwudgie Common Room
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
She knew they were clean; there was the slightest whiff of that bar soap he couldn't go without even on his toes - eww what was wrong with her? Smelling toes? HIS toes? ...Anyway, no one wanted toes in their face, okay?

Shifting on her half laying position and keeping her head on that slightly tilted angle (the face mask, gosh), Scarlett rested her legs on his lap, you know, the usual. Did he say music? Yeah, maybe that can help. "Start singing then." And maybe he could massage her calves too while he was at it? She had muscle tension there.
She was smitten. Obviously and who could really blame her. Seven years together was a long time and sometimes Theodore wishes he was more in tuned to feelings. He was but he was also bloody oblivious.

He rolled his eyes when she said to start singing and grinned at her. "Yea? You gonna sing with me? Two part harmony needed for ... A whole new world" because disney was sure to cheer up even the most anxious of students.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote