View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #107 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina returned the smile Professor Kennedy gave her,pleased that her answer hadn’t been too out there. She hadn’t been too confident about it, to be honest! She sat quietly, listening to the answers that were given after hers, until the Slytherin prefects happened. Blink, blink. Seriously, what was that? Could they please just have one class without students sniping at each other? Don’t get her wrong, Tina enjoyed being right, but that seemed a little… much. Did that girl have the slightest idea how condescending she sounded? Probably… seemed like the type who thought a badge equaled the right to talk down to everyone. Typical, there must be one in every school! Tina was glad to see Professor Kennedy handle the situation before it spiraled into chaos, but she couldn't help but feel a little sorry for that Maxton guy. First the clones in charms class, now this.

Ooh, sundials! At first, Tina felt a little disappointed in herself for not correctly guessing what they were doing, but her mood brightened when she learned they would be making their own. Now this was right up her alley! She was good with her hands, and this sounded like a great opportunity to be creative; she was so up for this! Her dark eyes darted around the area as several students started moving about. Uhh… so they were allowed to just get up and leave? Wouldn't some people just disappear and never come back? Was this a normal thing at Hogwarts? Apparently so… Tina supposed she must be overthinking things again; might as well go join the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark-haired French girl returned to class shortly after Professor Kennedy said they only had a few minutes left, a stick in her hand, and her rock and other materials tucked safely in her bag. Whew, just in time! She took her seat, the same one as before, and set her stick gently on the ground in front of her. Then she proceeded to unpack her rock and various other things she'd found to use for decoration, arranging everything into neat little piles. She awaited further instructions, eager to start putting everything together!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...