Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Astronomy post 1
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina decided the area around the lake was going to be her first stop in her search for sundial materials. Nice and close to the class areas, so there was little chance of trouble... well, unless any of the lake creatures decided to pay an unexpected visit. as her eyes scanned the area, she saw several other students apparently had the same idea and inwardly berated herself for not getting here sooner. Oh well, hopefully it wouldn't be too picked over...

Tina started her search a little ways away from the other so as not to disturb anybody. She wandered along the edge of the lake, keeping an eye out for rocks as she went. One rock in particular caught her eye, but when she picked it up for a closer look, it was a little too round. She put it back and continued on her way. The next rock she found was flat enough but looked a little too small to use. On with the search!

She was a good distance away from where she started when she saw something promising. She bent and picked up a rock, examining it closely. Nice and flat, not too big or too small, interesting shape... yes, this would do! Tina drew her wand and performed a quick drying charm on her rock before sticking it in the front pocket of her bag, but she wasn't done searching yet. She needed a little something extra to make it her own, but what? After walking a little farther, she saw some shiny pebbles. Those could be useful! She picked up a handful and dried them off, putting them in her bag with the rock. After giving the area one last look over, Tina left to continue her search for materials elsewhere.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...