View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Albert nodded, smiling a little at the shock that Nora seemed to be experiencing, because it was nothing compared to the shock of the birth in his bathroom. Yikes.

"It's an interesting one, to say the least." He was never going to have a Christmas lie in now, ever. "But yeah, Reuben starts the same so that's... How we came up with it," he admitted lamely as she nudged him.

"Yeah, everything's good. Saff's sister just left Hogwarts, so she's been such a good help with him. She's great with kids. And... Well, he likes his mum more than he likes me." And honestly? Albert didn't blame him.
An interesting birthday for sure. Interesting birthday for an interesting baby.

Nora nodded while leaning back to look at Alby again. "You might have to move your Christmas celebrations." Clearly Reuben's birthday was a lot more important than that. "You can still call him Rudolph, though, can't you?" She gave Albert a small grin. He looked happy.

"He does?" Nora looked genuinely surprised at that revelation - of course, not AS surprised as when he'd introduced her to his SON a few minutes ago. That feeling was almost impossible to trump. "Why is that?" She hadn't met Saffron but Nora didn't know how anyone could not like Alby that much.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}