View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Was...was that the best he could come up with? The man was almost disappointed. Centaurs didn’t typically come to the edge of the forest, and certainly not just one being herd beings like they were. There was the off chance he could be right. Something wrong in the forest, a messenger come to warn them but he’d just gotten over that opening feast and was trying not to think that something far worse was about to happen. That would be...unfortunate in his first year here.

“What was your plan?” The man asked mildly, easing up into a straight posture once more and turning his gaze to the forest. “Y’know, if it really was a centaur, a rogue centaur if alone. One that could easily overpower and pull you into the forest as a sacrifice to the acromantulas if it had a mind to?” His tone was light as he described the scenario, curious almost. He was genuinely interested to know how well he thought through whatever plans he may or may not have had for the forest.

“Let’s say it wasn’t a centaur. Shape shifter, maybe—those are dead interesting, tricky more often and as dangerous but brilliant, don’t you think? That could carry you off in a heartbeat.” The idea fascinated and horrified him.

The man paused then to spare a glance down at his company. “How long would it take for your friends to report you missing?” It was a good opportunity to gauge student responses in crisis. How soon would he be alerted to something being wrong?

Would He be alerted? Did this need a seminar too??
His plan? He was supposed to have a plan?!

Józef had definitely not thought that far ahead. He kept his eyes on the headmasters face even as the man turned back to look at the forest, probably for the centaur he'd lied about.

Then acromantulas were brought up, and being dragged off and sacrificed, and Jó's eyes widened. And not in the 'that sounds terrifying' way that the teacher might have expected - no, Jó's eyes definitely screamed curiosity and excitement and it was pretty obvious that the second year was not the brightest of the bunch.

And now he was bringing up shape shifters?! The Gryffindor hadn't even known the forest had shape shifters! This was just getting way cooler by the second.

He NEEDED TO GO IN.

"Don't know. I mean, my dorm mates would notice pretty quick." Especially because Jó was taking every opportunity to remind Lucas about his looooooove for him. He tried to convert his expression to one of seriousness as he spoke, and he thought he'd succeeded - which he most definitely had not.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽