View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #210 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The Headmaster’s voice continued to ring out in the eerie silence of the bog. It moved from topic to topic, giving the students an idea of what to expect throughout the term. The man doubted they were truly listening to the words but it didn’t matter, the voice was important—as was his light. As he’d said to them many times before getting to this point, they needed to pay attention to both.

The problem with terrain like this was voices tended to travel and sometimes that made it difficult to pinpoint their direction. Similarly, with new lights appearing, it was hard to ever REALLY be sure. It was best to fixate on both.

SCREEEEEEEECCCHHHHHHHHH!

Suddenly, a loud piercing scream can be heard. It sounds like it’s coming from the same direction they’d been coming from, back near the shore. What was it? Who possibly. Whatever the case, it was loud and chilling.

In that second, the two lights that continued straight began to separate. The one going left continued at an even pace but the other two were joined by a third. The fog thickens and the lights that carry the same level of light intensity converge briefly as they cross paths.

One veers of the right, the other two continue going straight. The Headmaster’s voice echoes. Going right....? Keeping straight? It was not too late to catch up with the light going left. If you weren’t too distracted by the scream, there’s a chance you may have noticed which light went where.

OOC:Next light post is up and another light has joined the party as they head deeper into the bog. Choose wisely I’ll post up the consequences sporadically but no worries this is still the mini activity and you can jump right into whatever’s happening ^^

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.