View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:42 AM   #200 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Default Mary, Septimus, Malachi, Skylar and Camilus
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Camilus was so excited to just get going. He noticed a boy who had been letting a girl join their boat, and hearing his name, he made his way over, not shy to hide his enthusiasm.

"Hi! I overheard your name, Septimus right? I'm Camilus, first year. Can I be the last recruit?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Malachi gets into the boat and grabs an oar, honestly glad he was accepted. He turn to the others and smiles slightly. "My name is Malachi (pernounced mal-soft a-kai), nice to meet you all."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
"Hi" Mary said. She was a quiet person, but the night was equally quiet, so she was pretty sure he could hear it. She looked forward, towards the other side. Having memories of the boat ride that brought her to the feast, Mary really hoped it would be quick. She looked back towards the bot that just sat down and hoped for not too much sociality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
SPOILER!!: Septimus

As soon as Skyler took the oar, it was already time to move. Okay then, let's go.
"Thanks," she said and smiled slightly at her other boat mates. Whoops didn't realize they were there. Oh well, she decided to start rowing towards a light near them to see where they would lead, hopefully the others would take the hint...
The girl he had originally joined seemed okay with things albeit on the quiet and perhaps worried side. He made a note to keep an eye on her just in case. Septimus was wondering if they would have their five as other boats around them started to fill up from the remain students before a young Gryffindor spoke up calling his name. “Nice to meet you Camilus,” he said, responding to him, “Sure you can. All aboard,” he answered with a nod, handing out the last oar from their collection. “And you too,” he added to Malachi as the other boy chimed in. They were all set once they all came on board, just waiting on the headmaster to lead them on their way.

Alright, they were off!

Septimus set his oar carefully in the water and guided them away from the shore and after Professor Trent’s boat. That was the light they were supposed to be following after all. Just the light since the fog was getting thicker around it obscuring the man in question. Great. And there was another one. The fourth year kept an eye on the original one, doing his best to focus on it. They needed to go straight…not left. "Straight guys," he said aloud to make sure they were on the same page as they rowed. Straight on after the first light.