Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 02:25 AM   #55 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post

Astara let out a laugh, "Well, I guess if you ever get tired of working for the Ministry with their plants, and your brother leaves wherever he is at, you could start your own reserve."

Ash's eyes lit up, "Aww...A wedding ceremony on the beach? That sounds like it was wonderful! I hope the weather held up for the two of you." She started to imagine a scenario with lots of wind and rain. Guests running for cover, and the waves of the ocean crashing on the shore dramatically. It would have been memorable, but for some of the wrong reasons.

Astara listened intently as Griffin spoke, her face fell slightly as she found out why her coworker was now bound to a wheelchair. "Oh, I'm-" She glanced down a little for a brief moment, wondering if she should say what must have been said to Griffin a hundred times before, or not. "I'm sorry to hear that."
She flicked her wand and a cluster of trimmed off leaves soared into a nearby compost bin. "You're quite brave." Ash stated as she trickled some more water on to nearby plants, not quite paying full attention now. "I enjoy sports of all sorts, but nothing in the same caliber as Motocross."
"That's really a good idea actually. I'm not sure what Geth will think of it, but I'll store it away in the back options if ever needed, but I'm good with what I'm doing right now so I think I'll keep this going for awhile." Though he wasn't sure his position was something he wanted to keep forever. He would see where he went in the ministry before ever thinking of leaving.

"It was beautiful. My groom was very handsome. It was a small wedding, but enjoyable. I have a picture on my desk of it. If you have never been you should go sometime." He had thoughts of moving back there, but it wasn't in his cards. He wasn't sure some days what Ullr really wanted, but he tried to do his best to make him happy.

"It's alright, it's been years now, so I've gotten pretty use to it. I can get around just like anyone else. It hasn't stopped me from too much, plus my brother and I have been working on a bike that I might be able to control will my hands, so that is something." Ullr hated that idea so he didn't talk about it when he was around.