View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #100 (permalink)
Symphora

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Isla knew she could always count on Rylee to make her feel better. Rylee offered to knock on her first-year girl's dorm door to wake them up. Aww... how nice of her to do that for her! "Oh Rylee, I don't want to trouble you every morning. But I do appreciate your kind offer!" she smiled brightly, squeezing her older cousin's hand. Isla just wanted to become more independent and learn to be responsible for her own time.

"Okay..." Isla muttered a reply back as she huddled close to Rylee. Not once letting her hand go as they tread carefully across the rough muddy terrain. Her impulsive need to reach for her wand was growing stronger each time they took a step deeper into the dark abyss. "Rylee...I'm scared..." She might have been placed in Gryffindor house but that does not mean she was immune to the fear of danger and darkness.

Hearing about the Hinkypunks made her feel wary about her surroundings too. Rylee did say that if they aimed Lumos duo towards them, they would be blinded and frozen?! If that is true, shouldn't they be reaching for their wands now! Rylee made sure to hide behind Rylee if the creature decided to jump out of the blue and scare them.