Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 03:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Ewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan honestly didn’t see the bench he’d been taken off guard so much by the presence of another student. Trying to put the fact that he’d just perfectly performed a perfect 10/10 dive over the bench like an idiot, he started to correct himself, slightly mortified that he needed help from some random girl. “Nothing happened to me” he replied, slightly taken aback that she assumed something bad had happened. “Have you never heard of jogging? I go every morning”, Ewan continued, now back on his feet, looking down at the girl in front of him, a somewhat perplexed expression on his face.

“Anyway, what are you doing here this early?” somewhat suspicious that she was here…alone…this early…not doing anything in particular. What reason could she possibly have for being here at this time unless she was doing something that she didn’t want anyone else to see? Peering around now, doing his best impression of a Meerkat on two legs, he regarded everything around the girl, looking for any sign that she was doing something she wasn’t supposed to be. Not that he cared mind.

Finally, happy that there seemed to be nothing wrong here, he held out his hand, a sheepish smile now appearing across his face “Sorry about that, I’m Ewan. I didn't mean to fall over you”

Torii was a little taken aback by the boy's first response. Well, excuuuuuse her. The next time somebody walked by breathing heavily, red in the face, and tripping over everyday objects, she'd just ignore them and walk on by. How did that sound, Jogger Boy? "Yes. I've heard of jogging," she said, trying not to sound too annoyed.

So what was she doing here so early? I'm mourning over my dead parents and my unexpected move to this school I neither wanted nor asked for. "It's peaceful out here in the mornings," she said instead. She hadn't opened up to anybody yet about why she'd moved here, and she wasn't sure when she was ready to do so. It definitely wasn't now, though.

The conversation relaxed, though, when he apologized about falling over her. Torii managed a very small smile. "It's okay. We'll forget it ever happened, alright?" Ewan was his name. Hmm. "I'm Torii."