Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Torii hadn't been expecting any company. Actually, she didn't know what she expected, but it hadn't been the events that were about to unfold. She heard the boy coming before she saw him. She turned toward him. Why? Well, mainly because she still had zero trust in this school, knew nobody, and had her guards up. As soon as she met his gaze, her eyebrows furrowed inward. "What on earth happened to you?" she asked. Was he hurt? Running from something? Recovering from a near drowning experience?

When he and the bench ended up colliding with one another, Torii instinctively jumped out the way and stepped a foot or so to the side. Who had put the bench there? Erm? She didn't know, but it wasn't invisible or anything, so it wasn't really that hard to miss. "Are you okay?" she asked, going to his side and looking down at him. She reached toward his hand and made an effort to pull him up.
Ewan honestly didn’t see the bench he’d been taken off guard so much by the presence of another student. Trying to put the fact that he’d just perfectly performed a perfect 10/10 dive over the bench like an idiot, he started to correct himself, slightly mortified that he needed help from some random girl. “Nothing happened to me” he replied, slightly taken aback that she assumed something bad had happened. “Have you never heard of jogging? I go every morning”, Ewan continued, now back on his feet, looking down at the girl in front of him, a somewhat perplexed expression on his face.

“Anyway, what are you doing here this early?” somewhat suspicious that she was here…alone…this early…not doing anything in particular. What reason could she possibly have for being here at this time unless she was doing something that she didn’t want anyone else to see? Peering around now, doing his best impression of a Meerkat on two legs, he regarded everything around the girl, looking for any sign that she was doing something she wasn’t supposed to be. Not that he cared mind.

Finally, happy that there seemed to be nothing wrong here, he held out his hand, a sheepish smile now appearing across his face “Sorry about that, I’m Ewan. I didn't mean to fall over you”