View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 11:30 PM   #78 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

So this new Headmaster had some rules of his own?

Lucas tilted his head as the man talked. The rule didn't sound bad and was something that was normal for professors: don't be late to class. Simple. It didn't sound bad at all. But he couldn't help but wonder what the man had against late-comers. And if he knew that it now felt as if they were locked inside, in a room that looked....... well.

To make things worse, they were talking about dangers already. Frowning slightly, he looked around at the area as other students talked, even squinting a little to get some kind of clue. There were a lot of things that the others were mentioning that clicked in his head as they said it: not seeing anything properly, hinkypunks, and someone even said that everything could go wrong?

......... UH.

This was making him feel VERY uneasy.

Still frowning, he slowly raised his hand up in the air and decided to say something that, he hoped, no one else had said. "Well, uh, you could get bitten." Pause. "I mean, you could be wandering around the bog, or just standing still, I guess, and then get bitten by a creature and..... it could be venomous. And if you're stuck in a bog..... thing on your own, I guess it might be hard to get help?" Owls didn't fly that quickly.

"And it's not just creatures but plants too!" He nodded in what he hoped was a confident way.