View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Hiiiii, don't mind us
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
It was tempting, wasn't it?

The Forest, that was. If they'd just called it 'the Forest', then Józef probably wouldn't have been bothered. But they'd just had to go and add the word 'Forbidden' into the title and now Józef wanted to go in.

No. He needed to go in.

He'd spent the whole of last year avoiding it, and that was what he was doing now. Standing a good metre away from it, he rocked back and forth on his heels, hands shoved deep into his pockets, watching the first row of trees.

For a glimpse of anything.

For a glimpse of a reason not to walk a metre forward.

Yeah. It was tempting.
A reason not to go in? As it so happened, the man was FULL of those.

What luck!

What awe!

What coincidence!

Malachi walked along the edge of the forest and it only partly had to do with not actually trusting the kiddos based on what he'd heard and seen. Largely, he was just on a walk. Nostalgia guided his feet and took him across the grounds to all his favourite haunts from his days here as a student. The man had already been down by the lake. He walked along the pathways and now he was here.

Apparently, so was Kowalski.

Without much of any warning, the man walked up behind him, not making a single noise until he was just a few steps away. He leaned forward casually, his head now at a level with the boy's. "What'cha lookin' at?" The forest, obviously, but what about it was tempting the boy to get eaten or wish he was eaten?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.