View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 05:52 PM   #37 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Default I forgot the crazy that goes down at feasts!
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

SPOILER!!: Mary!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
"Yeah," Mary responded, feeling comforted by the boys words. He was very quiet indeed, but knowledgeable. She wasn't the only quiet Hufflepuff. She, figuring he would understand, went back to her book. Then, she felt a little movement in her pocket.

She set the book down and pulled out the baby Siamese Cat of hers. Blue seemed to be reacting to the pink thing. How interesting. Of course, just like she had done with the kitten on the train, Mary cuddled the loving little thing, which was easily distracted by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
A finger outstretched was not a cuddle. The mutant tilted his little head and looked up at the boy as he gave out a little noise that resembled a giggle once more. He sniffed at the hand, nuzzled it once before turning to look at the other students.

All the sights and sounds were a lot to take in after the solitude of the cage but he decided he liked it.

Oh? What was that?

He moved toward a plate and sniffed at it but there was another empty plate too. Abandoning the first, he went to sniff at the next. Back and forth he went, unable to choose one.
Matthew had momentarily forgotten about Mary sitting beside him. He was enthused with The Pink Thing before him. He smiled when The Pink Thing nuzzled his outstretched finger. Matthew laughed freely when The Pink Thing...giggled?! "Bel, do you know what this thing is?" He asked without taking his eyes off The Pink Thing. His voice was quiet amid the chaos going on around them.

The Pink Thing began to move from plate to plate and Matthew retracted his hand and placed it on the table beside his plate. He watched as The Pink Thing continued to move around. What is The Pink Thing doing? He mused to himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

But before he could totally leave the table, he spotted Matthew with what looked like a pygmy puff upon quick glance. "Um...sorry, mate. But pets and familiars aren't allowed at the feast....you're gonna need to put that back in the common room or give it to Professor Wayland right..." And that sixth year could mull over which option while this seventh year went to deliver back a toad to the Gryffindor table.

Matthew turned around to see who was talking to him, apparently this student had some sort of leadership position with how he gave instructions about The Pink Thing. "Oh, uh. The Pink Thing isn't mine." Matthew explained. "It just, appeared." He added on with a smile. Surely, things like this happen around here... Matthew thought to himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Bonza!" Of course Bel was enthusiastic to hear Matthew was a fellow 6th year. She was always keen to make new mates after all, and he seemed nice already.

When he asked if shed been at Hogwarts the whole time she shook her head. "Nah I transferred in my second year. My family moved here from 'stralia." Not that it was obvious from her incredibly broad Australian accent or anything."Made loads of mates real quick - you will too I bet!"
His eyes snapped back to Bel sitting across the table. "I've never been to Australia." Matthew mused. "Only place I've been to other than 'round here has been Egypt." Matthew shrugged his shoulders. Egypt was where he was born and where he sometimes got to go to meet his parents if they weren't off doing whatever they did traveling the world. Egypt was the only place Yaya would agree to take him, something about the pyramids she especially loved.

Bel's encouragement with finding friends was welcomed. Matthew had been slightly worried about it in the weeks leading up to coming to Hogwarts. He only knew a small handful of people who went to school here, and he had yet to see any of them.