View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #36 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Maxie nodded, unable to think of a single response to the older girl's words.
What did you say when someone brought up you had the same name as their significant other without it becoming awkward? Maxie obviously didn't have the answer to that question. He wriggled in his seat, and nodded again. "T-Thanks. I-I.. t-think." Right, that went absolutely awful.

So much was happening, almost too much and Maxie kept his head down for all of it. It was in his best interest, he sincerely believed, at least until after food.

The Headmaster had spoken, and though the young boy wasn't exactly a fan of adults he didn't know he had to admit there was something warm in the way he'd spoken. Maxie began to clap after the speech ended, but almost immediately stopped- Food- FOOD.

His stomach let out a gurgle of approval. Potatoes? Potatoes. Steak? Steak. Bread? Bread. Stuffing? Stuffing. Pumpkin juice? Yes, please! He'd never been so thirsty in his whole life. Maxie brought the goblet to his lips and was about to take a nice long sip when Ronan- right, that was his name.- started shouting at him. "W-Ww-what?" Maxie spluttered out, nearly dropping his drink in his panicked-surprise. He tried to crack a smile, assuming it was one of the younger boy's over-exuberant antics, but then he was quite suddenly sitting beside him and talking about....??

love?

being in love?

"W-we don't even... I-I-don't even k-know you." Maxie's head was racing as well as that panicked bird he called a heart. This wasn't just weird- it was insane and if Ronan didn't quiet down everyone and their mums would be staring at them. Maxie swallowed, his throat dryer than before. He sipped his juice, and tried to think of a way to a) get out of here and b)How To Let The Whole Wide World know he loved Ronan.

He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.
He loved Ronan.

Cheeks aflush, Maxie threw aside his juice in a hurry and hugged Ronan like the world was ending and only their embrace could solve it. "'I'm in love, I'm in love- and I don't care who knows it!!!!" Maxie shouted, squeezing Ronan as he nuzzled his face into the other boy's warm - and very nice smelling!! - neck.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence

Last edited by nicole black; 01-05-2019 at 10:38 PM.