View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 04:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default this is fine.gif
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

SPOILER!!: Matthew, pre mutant and pre love potion
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post

Nodding his head Matthew smiled. He might be "local" but he certainly didn't know much about anything...or at least he didn't think he did anyway. "Sixth year too." He answered with another smile. He relaxed a little, realizing that maybe he was too focused on what he thought was acceptable instead of just trying meet his new housemates. Afterall, he'd be here for two years.

At the thought of it his eyes widened in a brief moment of panic. Matthew had never been away from home for more than a week or two at a time. Even then he was still with his family. What did i get myself into? He couldn't help but think. He shook his head, trying to shake the fear out of himself.

"Have you been here the entire time? At Hogwarts I mean?" Matthew asked. From the looks of the school from what little time he had already been there, Matthew knew he would have to befriend someone who knew their way around well. He looked down at the first year next to him. She wasn't it.

"Bonza!" Of course Bel was enthusiastic to hear Matthew was a fellow 6th year. She was always keen to make new mates after all, and he seemed nice already.

When he asked if shed been at Hogwarts the whole time she shook her head. "Nah I transferred in my second year. My family moved here from 'stralia." Not that it was obvious from her incredibly broad Australian accent or anything."Made loads of mates real quick - you will too I bet!"

SPOILER!!: Maxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
There was a lot happening. a lot, a lot.

Maxie wriggled in his seat, watching the others around him as they slipped into normality like a hand slipping into a glove. It wasn't his fault he was adjusting so poorly - Maxie reminded himself - he'd barely had any time to mentally and emotionally ready himself for any of this. Had he mentioned it hadn't been his choice? because it absolutely had not been his choice to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and minor injuries.

He felt surly, and annoyed and hungry.

He'd never felt surly before.

It was weirdly self-affirming and Maxie clung to it like he'd been clinging to Niko earlier. He peeked up as he was addressed by the older girl. He grimaced - it was meant to be something like a smile - and nodded. that was?? weird, wasn't it? he should be talking.

"T-t-Thanks." He managed, clasping his hands tightly together under the table. There was a boy with a toad now - that was the boy from before with the boats. Helpful, maybe he was a teacher's assistant or- Or... Headboy. That made sense. "I'm Max- M-maxmilian." He daren't try to announce his full name with so many wriggling feelings inside of him. the young boy wasn't only speaking to Bel at this point - but to the table at large. It felt like he ought to even if he didn't want to.

There was that girl- Mary. The one who'd jumped out of his boat for that other girl - the rude looking one. She looked a lot nicer in the lighted hall, and Maxie felt a twinge of reproach still for her choice. He wasn't certain 0 after all - that it hadn't been because of his rushing things.

"Its nice to meet ya! My boyfriend's name is Max too, so I won't forget it." She gave him a relaxed sort of smile.

Bel had clapped and applauded for the next few kiddos who got sorted too (Ai and Ronan) and was about to welcome them to the table when a bunch of things seemed to happen at once. First Derf arrived - Bel grinned at him, his muddy self, and the toad that he had with him, and then there was a little pink creature suddenly - Bel had never seen one of THOSE before, but honestly how cute was that? She watched Matthew interact with it, with great curiosity.

Aaaaand then the speech happened. The new headmaster. He seemed pretty chill, that was good. Bel listened, but she was honestly more focused on the cute lil creature but... --- yay the feast! The foooood! It had appeaaaared! She filled her plate with mostly healthy stuff, but plenty of it. Yep time to dig in. Time to dig in while also watching the lil creature. Who did it belong to? Someone's pet?

And THEN... a fly by Cam!

SPOILER!!: Cam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
"BEL!"

Merlin, he really should tone it down some. Why had Zoryn thought HE was the perfect person for this anyway? He was not smooth enough for this. He couldn't even FLIRT, let alone be casual about anything in his life. Nor was he good at improvising. But as much as he had tried to come up with a plan, he just hadn't been able to take all the variables into account, what with people having free will and all. There was just no way to predict any of this so he had decided that improvising was his best shot.

So here he was, yelling his friend's name.

Well done, Tamesis.

"Hey, sorry. Hi." He added a grin as he moved to stand next to the Quidditch Captain. "I missed you." HELLO. Just visiting a friend at her house table. "Oh, you have those delicious rolls!" Which they tooootally did not have at their own table you know. Nope. "I'll take some!" Wow, he was so absolutely bad at this but he was down the rabbit hole now so there was no way to go back. As he leaaaaaaned over, he casually - just as casually as he had done at his own table - dumped the love-at-first-sight potion into the pumpkin juice before grabbing a whole bunch of rolls. "Thanks!" He was going to leave now. "I'll talk to you later!" And because it wasn't weird enough he gave Bel a kiss on the top of her head before QUICKLY making his way back over to his own table, about ten rolls in his arms.

What a successful mission.

He missed her? It hadn't been that long since they'd hung out and-- okay. Rolls. Sure. By all means. He was a growing boy, she guessed? A growing boy who didn't even give her a chance to SPEAK but she didn't mind the affectionate lil' head kiss from her BFF after all.

"Sure... talk... later." Bel managed, watching his retreating back in puzzlement. What had that been all about?

Anyway... she was thirsty now. She filled her glass up....... with water.

Of course water. Bel didn't drink pumpkin juice after all perhaps luckily. Anyways.... feast and mutant. That was all that was going on around these parts. Nothing else.

.... right?

And oh, Liam was looking over at her! Bel waved enthusiastically at her other BFF.

And also, yk, at her boyfriend. Who was..... touching Liam's hair? Well that was understandable. Liam DID have good hair. So general waving over at them. And big smiles.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you