View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dokimoto

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Name: Haley
Age (only if you want to say): I just turned 28 (in 2018) :x

Hobbies & Interests: Writing for SS, video games
Favorite band/musician: Coheed and Cambria, The Beatles, Queens of the Stone Age... mainly alternative, pop, pop/punk, and musicals.
Favorite food: It really depends on the day but I'm usually down for veggie tempura, tonkatsu, teriyaki, nachos, marinara based pasta, chicken... I mean, how can I narrow it down??
Fave non-HP movie: Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Titanic, Inception, Wolf of Wall Street (I guess I like Leo)
Fave HP book: Goblet of Fire
Fave HP movie: I don't think that's fair given my previous responses, lol. If I were putting one on right now though, I'd probably pick Sorcerer's Stone or Order of the Phoenix
Fave character(s) and why: I'd say Neville. To watch him so unsure of being in the house of the brave, being patronized or written off for years, and then I feel like you can see/sense him learning about himself and growing as a student and person, until you see Neville in Deathly Hallows and MAN! I love him.

Anything else:I always like chatting with people but I don't think people really do that anymore I have two cats, love The Office (US version), and I don't do well with freestyle dancing.
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote