View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:37 AM   #30 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default rearranging slightly
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

A HUFFLEPUFF.

H U F F L E P U F F

HUFFLEPUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFF.

Remember his bad mood from before the sorting? LONG GONE. What is a bad mood? Ronan Emery Wallace sure couldn't remember as he almost FLEW to the Hufflepuff table, smile so big it shone like the candles floating above them. "HEL- OUF!" Ronan started to greet the table, but he'd run right into the edge and OUCH, it hurt it hurt it hurt ow ow ow.

BUT HE WAS A HUFFLEPUFF.

Recovering quickly, and massaging his poor tummy, still muddy faced Ronan jumped in the air a couple times. "HI! I'm RONAN!" Good to meet you, Hufflepuff table. GOOD TO MEET YOU INDEED. The eleven year old waved BRIGHTLY at Mary, who looked a little happier than he'd seen her on the train and started to walk his way down the length of the house table, determined to say hello to EVERYONE sir yes sir. Passing by the boy from summer (Maxie), Ronan beamed at him too. They're gonna be sleeping in the same place now right?? He couldn't stay mad at him forever!

Ronan had arrived just in time to hear some older guy introducing himself, and immediately sat at a random spot at the table to listen to him. Head boy! Wooowwwwwww. That's neat. How come Noel hadn't been head boy? He'll have to ask him in his letter home. WHEN HE TELLS MUM AND DAD THAT HE'S A HUFFLEPUFF.

"But we just came from the boats, Mr. Head Boy! I got Biscuit sir, AND Cracker!" Ronan produced the two very tired looking rats from his pockets, holding them up. He'd fed them, of course, but it had been a long day.

But ooooooh, what was that pink thing?! And there was another girl with a badge (Daisy)! And ANOTHER girl with a badge (Bel)! Lots of people with yellow badges!!!! "HI! I'm Ronan!!!" You know, in case they hadn't caught that yet.

About to settle into conversation with the table, the teacher sat right in the middle of the teacher table stood up and everyone went quiet so Ronan went quiet too. ... Same shoes? He looked down at his own shoes, but he couldn't see the Headmaster's. Because that teacher was the headmaster. Ronan decided he liked him immediately, and vowed to never go into the forbidden forest, because it was forbidden!

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 01-04-2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: editing in the headmaster