View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 04:31 AM   #26 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post

"I'm quiet, normally, in the sense that I don't talk much." Matthew explained. He shrugged his shoulders at himself. "Who knows, maybe after being homeschooled this long maybe Hogwarts is exactly what I needed." Though, of course, had Matthew had his way, he would have stayed at home with Yaya and their most expansive garden and book collection.

Matthew was starting to let his thoughts wander back to home again, he shook his head and peered down at the first year. What's her name? Did she tell me and I forgot already? Come on Matty, get it together man! Matthew thought to himself as he gave her another smile.
"Yeah," Mary responded, feeling comforted by the boys words. He was very quiet indeed, but knowledgeable. She wasn't the only quiet Hufflepuff. She, figuring he would understand, went back to her book. Then, she felt a little movement in her pocket.

She set the book down and pulled out the baby Siamese Cat of hers. Blue seemed to be reacting to the pink thing. How interesting. Of course, just like she had done with the kitten on the train, Mary cuddled the loving little thing, which was easily distracted by that.