View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
awakemysoul
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

SPOILER!!: Penny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
Penny smiled and nodded as Daisy spoke. It was the polite thing to do, wasn't it? Not that she didn't care for Daisy... she was very sweet. It was that she did not care for small talk. Or large groups of people. Or sitting at this table and having to pretend like her armpits weren't sweating from the stress of it all.

HAHA. Life was great.

"It was... yeah... was good." Awko-taco.

WHAT A RELIEF!

Not that she didn't start a bit when his hand touched her shoulder, ya know... but at the sound of his voice she felt some of the tension go out of her shoulders. Just a little, though. Benji Park often had a rather calmin effect on her, as it were.

And at his words a small, sweet smile touched her lips. The Hufflepuff then turned in her seat so she could see him properly. "Yeah. M'alright. Just not... wanting to make small talk," she said quietly. As he surely knew... "But I dun wanna be rude, ya know. It's... stressful." Which he also would know how she felt about that. Reaching out, she took his hand and gave it a quick squeeze, grateful for his coming by to check on her.

"Meet me after the feast?" she asked in a whisper.

Benji nodded. He did get it. "You can just tell everyone that you spent the summer with your amazingly handsome and cool boyfriend," he said with a playful grin. "They'll be so preoccupied with wondering what cool guy you dumped me for that they won't even be focusing on you anymore." He gave her hand a squeeze in return, trying to silently tell her that he was just kidding. (And hopefully not giving her any ideas about the whole dumping him thing...)

"I will," he assured her. Of course. He would meet her anywhere, anytime. He had noticed something going on at his own house table, but it seemed as though it was dying down... And moving over here? He saw a flash of pink a little ways down the table. Seemed weird... But also... Kind of cute? Never mind. He'd let the Hufflepuffs down the way deal with it. Besides, he was sure he would find out more about it before too long. Wasn't that the way Hogwarts always worked?

Well, anyway, now that his own table was settling down, he knew that he should probably get back to it. Out of summertime habit, he leaned toward Penny as if to kiss her, then caught himself just in time. He let out a small laugh at himself, then squeezed her hand with a wink instead. He knew she would understand. "I'll see you after," he said, giving her one last grin before heading back to his own table.