View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default *Mention of Ravenclaw table*
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
Penny did notice the prefect, Daisy, sit near her and offer a warm sort of smile. That was nice of her, really. Penny wasn't exactly the type to make idle chit chat, but she figured WHAT THE HECK. It was, after all, the start of a new term... which could mean that she could start behaving differently. Maybe.

Not likely.

Her brother had given her something of a lecture before leaving the platform that morning. Droning on about how she needed to break out of her shell and make more friends. Which was easy for him to say, wannit? He never had any problems making friends or talking to people. Or ya know.. not being an awkward mess of a human being lacking all discernible social skills.

Ugh.

OH! Daisy had waved at her... and she was going to talk to her, wasn't she?

See how carried away her brain got sometimes?

"How are'ye, Daisy? Nice summah, then?" she asked in a sweet voice, albeit quiet.

"I'm good, thanks. I had a great summer albeit a very busy one. I hope you had a good one."
Daisy replied. There seemed to be something going on at the Ravenclaw table. Hopefully, whatever it was, it would not cause trouble. She needed that, not.