View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 04:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

SPOILER!!: Bel!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Bonza, you're a local then!" Scotland and all. Even if he was from the other side of the country, it was still local enough in Bel's eyes. She'd been about to answer his question when he hit her with the nevermind and Bel just grinned, "Nah? Its all good. I'm sixth year this year." Why wouldn't she answer that? It was a normal kind of question wasn't it? As if to prove it, she added, "How about you?"

"Well that's good that ya do, because you are! Welcome that is. Don't mean to interrupt your reading if that's what you'd rather do though! But you do only get one first ever feast at Hogwarts." Bel said with her usual casually friendly ease.

Nodding his head Matthew smiled. He might be "local" but he certainly didn't know much about anything...or at least he didn't think he did anyway. "Sixth year too." He answered with another smile. He relaxed a little, realizing that maybe he was too focused on what he thought was acceptable instead of just trying meet his new housemates. Afterall, he'd be here for two years.

At the thought of it his eyes widened in a brief moment of panic. Matthew had never been away from home for more than a week or two at a time. Even then he was still with his family. What did i get myself into? He couldn't help but think. He shook his head, trying to shake the fear out of himself.

"Have you been here the entire time? At Hogwarts I mean?" Matthew asked. From the looks of the school from what little time he had already been there, Matthew knew he would have to befriend someone who knew their way around well. He looked down at the first year next to him. She wasn't it.