View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 07:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Symphora

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

The Sorting Ceremony has begun!

This was it, the moment she has been waiting for her entire life! The first day she would spend all her seven years in a house she could call her second home. Isla felt like DYING from all the excitement and anticipation! It was almost impossible to hold her emotions intact any longer. She pinched herself to see if, maybe, this was a dream. A figment of her wild imagination. No, she didn't wake up sprawled on the floor back in her room. She was standing in front of the student body with the rest of her first-year schoolmates, all waiting to be sorted!

"Duncan, Isla Jean"

OMG...OMG...that's her NAME!

No...no... no... now it's not the time to be nervous! Be brave, Isla...do this for mama, papa, and Cameron! Not to forget, her cousins who were already seated in their respective houses, probably just as eager to hear the hat decision placed upon her.

Isla stepped up onto the podium and plopped herself down on the stool. She gasped in surprise when the old hat began to talk in her head.

"Ah, another one from the Duncan family tree."

"Umm...you can hear my thoughts, Mr.Sorting hat, Sir?"

"Indeed, Isla."

Her stomach suddenly grumbled. Oops.

"Even that?"

Was that a sigh she heard?

"Yes...now, focus...let me see your true intentions."

Right. Focus. Pocus. Teehee.

"Sorry. Umm...Mr.Sorting Hat, Sir. My cousin boyfriend would like to know which house you would want to be sorted into if you were a student in Hogwarts."

"I'm just the sorting hat, Miss Duncan."

"Oh...well...I would think you be excellent in Ravenclaw because you sound very intelligent! Alright, you can sort me now!"

"Brave, loyal and...a little cheeky*coughs* GRYFFINDOR!"

Isla smile grew wide as the cheers erupted throughout the great hall. She was so incredibly happy with her chosen house, she couldn't help hugging and squissshhhhing poor Mr.Sorting Hat!"Oh I do like you very much! Thank you!"

Last edited by Symphora; 01-02-2019 at 07:38 AM.