Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 06:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

It was cute that the little YATI thought his simple revealing charm would be able to unmask the spells that Evangeline, a well trained Auror, had placed around herself. She was completely unfazed at his attempt to reveal her and continued her work to protect the Senior Undersecretary. If anything, it just made her more suspicious and irritated at the boy. There were bigger problems here than the Senior Undersecretary not getting hit by a glob of mashed potatoes.

January was doing her best to tune out the insane yelling that was coming from the three food buffet monsters and guide the employee she had on a levitation charm safely along. She did hear the exclamation of the young YATI, though, and... chose to ignore it. He was right, there was someone in the room, disillusioned, but it was the Ministry of Magic. Aurors were always working and often had secret projects to do, and she was glad that her own little private auror (for the time being) had been watching her back. She really didn't want to smell like mashed potatoes and fish fingers for the rest of the day.

She became slightly amused at Maddox's lack of urgency or concern, even though her personality was severely different and silently pleaded for him to act more concerned. The YATI did offer something useful, though, because January agreed with him. "I have a feeling you're going to be disappointed, Mr. Quigley." This was certainly not just midday madness. January just hoped no one had spiked the food again.

"We need to shut down the food court," she added. "If it's in the food, we can't let it spread." That would be the next step, after taking the... affected employees to quarantine.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise