Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:25 AM   #51 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
What...was she doing?

Beatrice squinted as she neared, only to come to a stop, turning to whoever it was and failing to notice the unnamed woman hit the patch, when she heard her name being called. "Oh...hi Lexa." She resumed to take the few remaining steps with the Head Auror, "I was just..." By then, she had returned her attention to the woman and it was plain as day for anyone to see what she was doing. Beatrice let out a small gasp at the sight.

Flowers...plucked, dismembered, mutilated.

Horrified. She was horrified, horrified she was.

"Holy hippogriffs!" Yes, wrong. So VERY wrong. Plants needed to be treated with care and this woman, whoever she was, was doing the complete opposite of that. "You can't do that!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
One with the flowers!

Though her kicking and squashing came to a stop after being reprimanded by the spook lady. This wasn't able to be done? "But I'm doing it!" She certainly didn't find it difficult to move the dirt and flowers with her hands and feet, as she continued to do... and did ANYONE hear what just came out of her face hole?! "Did you hear that?!" Tahnia stopped her dirt flower angel making and looked up to the two fellow persons before her, mouth open in glee. "Do you work here? Are all the flowers red? No, nevermind. They aren't. Ignore me. Can you do this? What do you do? Wait!"

Dirt got into her face mouth hole. That wasn't an entirely pleasant sensation. The liquid stuff in her mouth was of much use to her as she tried to spit the stuff out.

Much drool on her chin.
Lex was half listening to Bee, half because she'd offered up the other half of her attention to this.....tree hugging extremist.

Circe, her own kid was cleaner when she played in dirt--but the woman wasn't far off from Emm's younger years. It was...almost amusing. The Head Auror stuck her hands in her pockets, her demeanor relaxed despite how alert she remained. Constant vigilance, y'know? "Is it just me, or is there always something off about this place?" She finally commented to the more sensible woman stood next to her. When people weren't becoming animals they were....wallowing in dirt.

After a moment of watching this drool filled flower frollick, Alexa drew her wand and crouched before her. "I can get you cleaned up if you get out of there before you make the wrong person mad."

Dirt free and back to whatever it was she was meant to be doing. Or to the Healer, that worked too.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.