Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 11:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Jacob had been momentarily held up by an acute Gobstones matter so when he finally stepped out of the lift on Level one he was running late. Spotting West he headed over to his mate with an apologetic shrug. "Sorry I’m so late West. I had to fix an issue with a player contract before things wen’t ugly." Sheeh, it had been quite a feet managing to keep the two opposing team managers civil with each other. In the end though Jacob had resolved things to the satisfaction of everyone.

Gesturing with a hand at the reception desk Jacob wondered "Have you checked us in and told the receptionist we wish to speak to Ms Bones and Minister Hollingberry?" The only previous run he had had with Minister Hollingberry was when he had spoken months ago at the orientation event, so he still did not know what to make of the man in charge.
West exhaled and walked forward as Jacob stepped off the lift. He new his division mate would arrive, as scheduled. It was one of the things he liked most about working with such a great team, he could always rely on them do their jobs and have one another backs. "No worries at all, I was a bit early in my arrival. I hope you got it all worked out."

His eyes followed Jacob's gesture and he shook his head. "No, I stepped off the lift only moments before your arrival. I haven't had a chance to do much of anything. Plus, I didn't want to risk a run in with the new minster before you got here." He chuckled a deep, quiet, chuckle and started towards the desk. "I guess now is as good of time as any, I guess our first stop should be Ms. Bones."

West approached the reception desk and flashed his bright, charming smile. "West Riedel and Jacob Radford here to see Ms. Bones and the Minister. I believe they are expecting us." If the pair didn't know, then Jacob and West would be a lovely surprise.