View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy's eyes shone brightly in glee as she admired Dory's Thunderbird tattoo. "That is such a cool tattoo! Thunderbirds are awesome!"

She counted out her money and handed Dory the correct amount. "Could you do the tattoo first, please?" Daisy asked before making her way into the tattoo parlour. She was getting more and more excited about what was going to happen.
Dory smiled as she saw the way Daisy's eyes were shining. She didn't know why, but this girl reminded her a bit of herself at that age. "Thanks!" she said, beaming. "I wasn't much older than you when I got that tattoo; it was a reward for graduating Ilvermorny."

Turning her attention back to the cash register, she took the money Daisy handed her and began to carefully count it out.
She nodded in reply to the question. "Sure thing!" Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Daisy enter tur tattoo parlor; she soon followed.

With a flick of her wand, the sign on the door flipped around to read: Quiet, please! Inking in progress. Dory gently closed the door behind her, hoping any customers who came into the store would be considerate enough not to bang on the door while she was inside. Not that she disliked interacting with people - not at all! That was one of her favorite parts of the job. She just didn't want her concentration broken.

Dory smiled, gesturing toward the elevated chair in the middle of the room. "Sit there, and uncover the area you'd like your tattoo to go," she said, taking a seat in the smaller swivel chair. She pointed her wand at the cart across the room, and it rolled up to her. She opened a couple of drawers and pulled out some supplies: rubbing alcohol,
wipes, vaseline, and a small black pencil. "First, we clean the area; then when that dries I'll trace the outline of the design with this pencil. After that. a layer of vaseline goes on to help the needle glide. Sounds simple, huh?"

She waited a couple of minutes for Daisy to get situated before opening the alcohol. "Are you good to go? This might be a little cold..."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...