View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default WhittyBitty & FearlessLeader19's 100 Adventure-Filled Drabbles for Olly & Esme Sa13+
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Hey! I'm Whit, and I have done several drabble threads over my time on SS. Me and Ali (FearlessLeader19) have decided to make a thread for our RP characters Esme Darcy and Oliver McDean and their relationship over the years.

DISCLAIMER: The Harry Potter universe and everything contained in it belongs to J.K. Rowling
list of prompts;

GROUP 1
1. Spellotape 2. (Newt Scamander's) Magical Suitcase 3. (Hagrid's) Pink Umbrella 4. Vanishing Cabinet 5. Wireless 6. (Weasley's) Clock/Grandfather clock 7. (Hermione's) Enchanted Coin 8. Rubber Duck 9. Hogwarts Express 10. (Moody's) Magical Eye
GROUP 3
1. Gilt 2. Nobility 3. Rushing 4. Warmth 5. Crimson 6. Righteous 7. Fury 8. Sword 9. Kingdom 10. Roar
GROUP 4
1. Judgement. 2. Roll call 3. Slick 4. Reign 5. Creek 6. Turtle dove 7. Silk sheets 8. Sunrise 9. Silver 10. Nocturnal
GROUP 5
1. Barrels 2. Tickle the pear 3. Overstuffed armchair 4. Duffer 5. Midnight feast 6. Pay it forward 7. Broom polishing kit 8. Buddy system 9. Dedicated 10. Potato
GROUP 6
1. All night study session 2. overdue library book 3. Overthinking 4. Riddle of the Spinx 5. Eclectic 6. Obnoxous 7. Bronze 8. Dictionary 9. Point Me 10. Diadem
GROUP 7
1. Comfort 2. Dawn 3. Growth 4. Bed 5. Supper 6. Teapot 7. Photo 8. Desk 9. Hearth 10. Midnight
GROUP 8
1. Spring 2. Summer 3. Fall 5. Feast 5. Winter 6. Snowball 7. Yule Ball 8. Orchideous 9. Lumos 10. Nox
GROUP 14
1. Muggle Studies 2. Ancient Runes 3. Divination 4. Care of Magical Creatures 5. Arithmancy 6. Dragonhide gloves 7. Duel 8. Quidditch 9. Hogsmeade 10. Apparition
GROUP 20
1. Pensieve 2. Wizard’s Chess 3. Portkey 4. Howler 5. Deluminator 6. Invisibility Cloak 7. Remembrall 8. Marauder's Map 9. Sneakoscope 10. Exploding Snap
GROUP 21
1. Mirror of Erised 2. Amortentia 3. Expecto Patronum 4. Legilimens 5. SpeRevelio 6. Extendable Ears 7. Anti-Cheating Quill 8. Omnioculars 9. Prior Incantato 10. Prophecy
Oliver drabbles completed = 4

warmth;
Brrrrr!

Esme was FREEZING. Why did the winters in Scotland have to be so COLD?!

Sighing, the Second Year moved the chair she was sitting in closer to the fire so that she could get more warmth. Her hands were going numb, so she placed them as near to the flames as she could without risking getting burned.

It was then that her friend Oliver showed up. "You know, there are spells that would do a more effective job. I could teach you one if you want me to." He smiled.

Esme turned towards him and grinned. "Please, I'm dying!"

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 04-19-2019 at 08:00 PM.