View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 04:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Oh. Was she not supposed to talk to her? It looked like the girl hadn't really been listening to her. So maybe she hadn't wanted anyone to talk to her. But then again the other girl had smiled at her, and Lili had taken that as an invitation to start a conversation. Maybe she had been wrong with how she had read that? But oh well. A conversation was started now, and that was good. Maybe Lili could make a new friend. She liked friends, and felt more confident about making them now. The last year had been really good for her self-esteem and her confidence. It was a good feeling.

"They are" Lili murmured with a smile, glancing over at the brooms then back at the girl. "So many choices..." And she needed to work out the very one that she wanted. It would be a hard choice
Farah wasnt, well.. she hadnt been up to making friends in the last few months. Not since her father died. In fact, she'd pushed away most of her friends and her boyfriend. Luckily, some of her friends were as hard headed as her and gave her the space that she needed without not stopping being friends. Her boyfriend though, she'd broke up with him.... Something she dared not think about lately.

Faah looked back up at the brooms and then at her, dropping her necklace as it laid back against her chest. "I think I like this one." She said, reaching out to touch the latest model. "I only fly for recreation though. Do you think i need this one?" Though... she had promised cam that she would try out for Quidditch this year. She had a natural talent for it but wasnt necassarily passionate about it.