Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 10:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Wow.

Olly's eyebrows went up a little upon hearing the daughter's age. "You will. She'll get her own wand." THAT was a huge moment in Olly's eyes; it kind of made you realize just how grown up a person was. While her own sister hadn't got a wand at the age of 11, it made Olly realize that if she had had magic in her blood, she would have.

At that age, suddenly Odette hadn't just been her little sister anymore.

"Yes, she is. Evie's our first." Olly said with a smile. Hopefully not their last, though.
Yes, Louise was almost ready to get her own wand, but was January ready? No. NO. She sighed as her eyes widened a bit and a laugh was let out. "I'm just glad she'll be at school with that wand," she said, thinking of Louise's fiery spirit. "She's quite a firecracker. I don't envy her future teachers." She hoped her wand would help her control and wield magic... carefully.

"Ohh," January cooed affectionately. "Evie. What a lovely name." Having a baby was such a magical experience. She had only been able to experience it once herself, but one little red haired fireball was quite enough for her.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise