Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 11:07 AM   #39 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He made quick work of ordering himself an ice cream - as quick as the queue would allow him to be anyway - and was soon back at her table with a cone of his own. This time opting for a canary cream flavor over one of his usual chocolate preferences.

"Don't suppose I can get you to teach me that neat move you used in our last match?" he teased while licking on his cone. He could always appreciate skill when he saw it. After all, that was half the fun in athletics, you know? "You were really brilliant." He had always admired her on a broom before, but she had seemed much more confident this time. It was really nice, refreshing, to see.
Lili smiled to herself as she sat waiting for Derf to come back. Although she knew she still have lingering feelings for him, they didn't bother her anymore. Romance would come at the right time, and she wasn't too bothered about being rejected any more. She had come beyond that now, and wasn't going to let herself feel low because of someone else's feelings. It felt good, and like she was growing up a little.

She looked up as she saw him come back and she grinned. "So that you can beat us again? Don't think so" She teased with a little grin. She had gotten better with her beating over the last year, but she figured that was because she had had some much time to practice. It really had helped. She was hoping it would help her to be able to be Captain for the next season. "Thank you. I've been practising lots" And she felt more confident about herself now. It was lovely, and she was excited to see where she could go next.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain