View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Try as she may, she couldn't help the blush that blossomed on her cheeks. The healer was normally stoic, but she usually didn't also get this embarrassed.

Noticing that the stranger had somehow focused in on her mouth, on her teeth (that she once went three days not brushing), Zia shut it promptly and cleared her throat before opening it again to answer him. "As a matter of fact, yes." She waved her hand dismissively at the product, then went on in an attempt to save face, "And about what I said earlier, I...brushed my teeth today."

Wait, what?
Thomas could not help but to smirk. Secretly he was enjoying himself a little too much. Other than the smirk you wouldn’t be able to tell. In some way this was getting a bit on the awkward side. That was nothing new to him. Nearly everything got awkward and maybe that was him. It was probably him.

”You have nice teeth.” What? Why did he say that? Smooth move Watts real smooth. Now he was the one blushing. Thankfully that was not noticable. Turning back to the shelves he took a few more boxes, big family and all. Everyone got a box. This has gone from awkward to awwwkwarrrd in like point two seconds.

You are Bread!