View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Stefan!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee shrugged her shoulders a little bit in reply to Stefan. "I don't know... maybe? But that's why we're getting something to munch on first." That way even if they get bored with waiting in line... which they wouldn't cause she was Rylee and she would find something to do while waiting... they at least wouldn't have to be hungry. "I wonder what type of rides they even have here... do you think there's a coaster?!" That would be epic. From the top of a roller coaster they could see all of the carnival!

This place was sooooo hectic it was a little hard to focus on just one thing. Her mind was running a million miles a second, the sounds, smells, lights and people. It was overwhelming and if she hadn't learned to somewhat control her urges to wander off towards anything shiny and interesting she would have been long gone. Good thing she was still holding onto Stefan's hand rather tightly to remind herself not to disappear on him.

While standing in line though she pretty much took notice to everything! "There's games and a petting zoo! Where going to stop there too, right?" There was a near pleading look in her blue eyes as she fixed her gaze on the boy at her side. Pleeeeease! She had to go see the creatures!

Hmm? Oh, yeah, yeah. Right. They were getting food. With a little bit of effort she pulled her thoughts together and turned back to Stefan. "Uhhh... Do you want to share a frappe or fizzing lemonade with me?" Look at her offering to share a frappe! And as for food... "Split a cheeseburger? Oh, they have chocolate frogs and blood pops, Stef!" Rylee cast him a look, a small smirk playing across her lips.

You are Bread!