Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Dorian!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Indeed she was smiling. She was almost always smiling. Especially now that it was summer break and she was away from all things Hogwarts related. It sure was nice being able to relax without someone always watching over your shoulder or wondering what insane rule she might be breaking at the moment.

With the small box of fudge in her hands, Rylee broke off a little piece nibbling at it. "Mm, that's one of the worst things to tell me... cause I would totally do that," she laughed softly. In fact she had done that. Many times. Lately though she had become much more cautious about spending her own coins. More and more of her coins was put away for something she was still saving up for.

"Well I can't say I blame him really... sure staying inside and relaxing with a good book or playing some videos is great.." Two things she herself did during the break. "But so is getting outside and enjoying the fresh air. Not to mention you still need to come visit me!" Now that that was on the forefront of her mind she would have to set up a visit really soon.

Rylee took another small bite of her butterbeer fudge, which was seriously amazing by the way. "Mhmm, I'm mostly keeping busy with my normal activities but finding time for family and friends as well. Went to Norway for a few days with Reese to meet a friend he went to school with for a bit." Which she had to admit had been one of the best times she had ever had, minus her brother having an allergic reaction to one of the creatures they met but no one wanted to talk about that.

You are Bread!