View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 06:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Amelia was all too happy to oblige to accompany Carsyn and her SHINING ANGEL OF HUMAN that was her grandson. See it wasn't that she didn't trust Carsyn or her sister but they were tweens. Amelia understood that their priorities would be a hundred percent different from hers and if they saw an activity or friend, no matter how much they adored Apollo, they'd likely abandon him recklessly for their own needs and wants. So she was here at the food stands because what better place to bond with the grandson than over food, casually reflecting over the last time this Carnival was in town, Chloe was just a bit older than her son. Time flew, truly. "Guess next time its in town you'll be graduated," Mia mused at the toddler who's tiny fingers were wrapped around two of her fingers. "So what you want to eat, A?" was he on that same vegetarian diet that Chloe was on for a decade? Honestly Mia had hoped it was just a phase and yet apparently not. Looking up at the menu, the former Hufflepuff's first thought was to feed him sugar in a funnel cake cause spoiling the grandson was what grandparents were supposed to do... and then she saw it. "Mac and cheese waffle cone sounds good," she mused again, about to order but it seemed the young boy had other interests...

Clutching at his grandma's fingers with one and his other hand, his thumb in his mouth, Apollo was just waddling alongside her. His attention EVERYWHERE at the sights and sounds and smells. And then he spotted it. "...'loon" he removed his thumb from his mouth to point at the balloon man. Cause what four year old didn't want a balloon? Not this one!

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.