View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagni View Post
Sagni eyed the key placed on the counter in front of her by a small hand. She picked it up and peered at it. Copper with a moon symbol etched on it. Oh yes. Sagni knew who this belonged to. As the Vault Manager she knew very well which vaults belonged to those wandbearers who had had questionable interactions with her kind. Muldoon. It was the Muldoon family vault, but SHE wasn't about to say so, what kind of security would that be if she just went ahead and announced who owned a certain key when it was presented to her?

She squinted at the child. "Is that so? Name? Wand?" For security reasons, wands were always registered along with keys after all. Maybe this would be one of those days that Sagni would make small humans drink a certain potion to force revert any polyjuice transformations, not because she was suspicious, but rather because it tasted foul to human tastebuds and it was always immensely satisfying to see the faces they pulled when they drank it.
"My name is Mary Muldoon," she said, "I do not yet have my wand, which is why I need to go to my Gringotts vault." She felt a time of aggression. What if she didn't cover her shyness well enough? She began to worry a lot more.