Thread: Carnival Games
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
There was no need for preparation. Jorgie was amazed already. Amazed and in loooooooooooove with the boy that had given her food. The food that she was eating like her love depended on it. Which it did. Boys didn't like it if you didn't eat the food they gave you, right? It was like when they got you perfume and you didn't wear it. Or something like that. Mummy and Daddy had an argument about that last year. Or maybe it was Saffy and an old boyfriend. Hmmmmmm. Definitely wasn't Lilah or Ringo. They didn't even LIKE people like that. Boooooooooring.

Unfortunately, boyfriend was VERY bad at the dart game they were playing together and she couldn't help but giggle loudly and stretch to look where the dart went. "CUTE. It fell for me like you did!" Shoving the cone back at him, Jorgie sooched him out of the way again with her hip and took a shot with dart number three.

Well she was definitely better than him. "One more and I wi-- why aren't you clapping for me?!"
The audacity of this child, HONESTLY.

Maybe her mum and dad had lost her on purpose just so they could catch a break for a little while because she was ANNOYING. He couldn't say he blamed them, wherever they were.

"If my hands weren't full, I'd totally clap,"
he said, humouring her a little and holding up his food as proof. Did she want to finish it off? Because otherwise he was gonna bin it. Who knew where her little fingers had been. Probably picking up worms and stuff because that's what little kids did. Grosssss.

"I don't think two out of three darts wins you a prize though, so technically you lost." Just saying. Sorry, not sorry.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!