Thread: Carnival Games
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Juuuuuust as he was about to lean in for a mouthful of cheesy waffle cone a small person bumped into him. He somehow managed to save his cone from becoming pavement food but UGH, THIS was the reason Diagon Alley sucked. There needed to be an age limit. Or there had to be a rule that meant little kids couldn't be left unattended.

"OI!"
Yeah, he was looking directly at you tearaway little girl. "I think the words you're looking for are excuse me."

Hadn't her parents taught her any manners!? And speaking of her parents.... "Where's your mum and dad??"
Blah blah blah. Didn't pretty boy REALISE who she was? Didn't he desperately want to eat his food and watch her WIN? If not, he could leave. If so, she'd pay him.

"I meant what I said." The little blonde grinned in his direction and made the most of being smaller by wiggling her way in and paying for a good old game of balloon darting! "Watch and learn!" And then applaud after and maybe hoist her onto your shoulder because that was high up and everyone would see her. Did he know she was JOJO MONROE? VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS?!!!?!??!

One dart thrown. One balloon popped.

"I'm TWELVE. I don't need babysitting." She just liked them being there because they gave her money. DUH.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________