Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With every step taken, the cart was drawing nearer and nearer. Yet she still had no idea which treat she was going to go with today. Why was it always so hard to choose.

Rylee smiled brightly when Dorian went along with their inside joke and greeted her as Rosie. It was funny how something so simple stuck with them even after several terms and no one really knew about it but them. And a very special house elf back at Hogwarts. "I have n-" the teen began to reply only now it was her turn and she needed to decide fast. "I would like some butterbeer fudge please." Laughing softly at her own last second decision she handed over the coins to the old witch taking her fudge in return.

Stepping out of the way of the cart she grinned at Dorian. "I guess I got some fudge. I always have trouble choosing just one sweet." As everyone likely knew she had a sweet tooth. Plus by getting the fudge she could bring some home for Reese and Saros. "How's break treating you?" Got to be better than their previous term at school, hm?
Although he had not seen her face yet, Dorian could feel that she was smiling. Their inner joke with their false names was something that they had kept up for years now. After buying his sweets, Dorian watched as Rylee ordered the same thing and grinned back as he took a bite from a butterbeer fudge. "Next time when you have trouble choosing one sweet, buy them all" he laughed. He was only half joking. If she had the money than she could. He wouldn't be able to do that even if he wanted to. Sigh.

"Oh its fine" he anwered with a shrug of his shoulders. "I didn't go out much this summer though, i prefered to stay inside the House. My dad did not like that though, he kept trying to push me outside" he shook his head. "Sometimes literally trying to push me out of the front door"

"Are you a having a good summer vacation?"