View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Her FAVOURITE Diagon Alley shop! Well, her FAVOURITE shop ALTOGETHER, actually.

Quality Quidditch Supplies was always the first and last shop Anna visited when she went to Diagon Alley, and sometimes she went there in between buying other stuff too. So there she WAS again, OBVIOUSLY.

Beamy grin!

Only this time a very atypical sight to be seen in that shop was the first thing Anna saw. "Maeve!" She exclaimed, chuckling as she approached her friend. "Finally decided to come to the Dark Side, have you!?" The girl gave the blonde her signature cheeky grin, then she realised she sounded just like Matt, so she pulled a somewhat disgusted face. "I mean, you've decided to JOIN us." Merlin, was she already being brainwashed again by spending the summer back home? Noooooo!
The blond jumped back from where was she was standing looking over a magical microphone- which she dropped out of being startled and made a loud echoing sound "Eep!!! Anna!!! You're alive!" Maeve squealed, [b]"... sorry i mean of course i just feel like I haven't seen you and nooo I'm trying out for quidditch and honestly I don't care if I never run again either"[/s] Seriously after those last few months of struggling through S.O.R.E. And then being late for classes. Only good thing is she was weirdly getting some definition in her thighs but nooo she far preferred sleeping that extra hour! That would be disbanded now that the authoritarian regime was out, right?

"How are you??? Have you seen any of other roommates? Or Chase? Or Kamryn? I mean i guess Emma obviously, but like i feel like I haven't seen anyone and i was feeling all kinds of lonely and ohhh!! I got you something from my trip!" Okay so she had disappeared for two weeks to another country.

"I have pictures too but i can wait to share them when we get back!" or now, whatever. She was just glad to see Anna. And she should probably pick up that microphone and make sure it wasn't dented or anything.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake