Thread: International Cooperation Offices for Employees
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 07:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Hmm…he had the feeling he had caught her off-guard. But Rani was a strong women. She’d get past it if he had…right?

He wasn’t sure about food restrictions, but it was a very good question. One Charles should be able to answer. ”Check with Charles about any dietry restrcitions. And if you can’t find him…” he paused in thought, changing his mind. ”No, just keep it simple. Coffee, tea, and an assortment of sweets. Biscuits and the like.“ Yes, when in doubt, his wife had taught him to keep things simple.

”No, that’s all,” he gave he a smile. ”Thank you for your help. If you need me I have a 2 o’clock in the court room. Please, feel free to summon me out of there.” He was of course joking, but not complete. He’d love to get out of his court summons. He was going to need to grab a coffee on his way down to make it through as it was.
Surprised, yes, but work was work. This, too, shall pass.

"Got it, sir. I'll look for him before making arrangements with refreshments," Rani said, adding yet another little reminder on her sticky note for today's tasks. Except... perhaps, nevermind since Conley had changed his mind. Err... right. Rani promptly scratched that out. Keep it simple instead. Not a problem. There were surely some gluten-free alternatives for those refreshments, yes? Just in case some of the ambassadors chose to live that kind of lifestyle.

With that done, the brunette offered a smile in return. "No worries, sir." And... summons. Right. Rani nodded a little at that, not entirely sure whether her department head was joking or not. Perhaps some people didn't fancy court room settings, and that would include Rani herself.

Anyway, she did have work to do.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...