Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Dorian!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

With every step taken, the cart was drawing nearer and nearer. Yet she still had no idea which treat she was going to go with today. Why was it always so hard to choose.

Rylee smiled brightly when Dorian went along with their inside joke and greeted her as Rosie. It was funny how something so simple stuck with them even after several terms and no one really knew about it but them. And a very special house elf back at Hogwarts. "I have n-" the teen began to reply only now it was her turn and she needed to decide fast. "I would like some butterbeer fudge please." Laughing softly at her own last second decision she handed over the coins to the old witch taking her fudge in return.

Stepping out of the way of the cart she grinned at Dorian. "I guess I got some fudge. I always have trouble choosing just one sweet." As everyone likely knew she had a sweet tooth. Plus by getting the fudge she could bring some home for Reese and Saros. "How's break treating you?" Got to be better than their previous term at school, hm?

You are Bread!