View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
And another Hogwarts, he assumed, student there looking at the inks pulled Ray from behind the counter. "Hello Sir. Do you need assistance?" he asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Scribbulus was one of the more boring stops Nettie had on her trip to Diagon Alley today. So, naturally, she went there first. Get the BORING shops out of the way, and then it was time for FUN stuff. And ICE CREAM! Smiling happily to herself as she walked in, thinking of the lemon sherbet she'd be ordering lately, she began to look through the shelves, looking for some basic quills. She didn't need anything flashy. Just anything that got the job done.

Not looking where she was going, she turned a corner too sharp and accidentally waked RIGHT in to someone who was just standing there. "Oh, sorry!" she exclaimed, and then she realized it was that little irritating boy from last term. What had his name been again? Oh yeah, Józef. "Oh, it's you," she muttered quietly, wrinkling her nose a bit.
"I'm alright," Jó said brightly, hearing the voice of the shopkeeper behind him. He didn't turn around or take his eyes from the clicky pen he was holding, though - he didn't even realise how rude it would have seemed.

Nor did Józef care. He only looked up when someone WALKED RIGHT INTO HIM?!?! And he was NOT impressed, although his scowl quickly turned into an amused grin when he saw who it was. "You should be sorry, Trinetta," he couldn't help but say in response to her apology. Because it was COMPLETELY her fault, and not his for standing in the middle of the aisle, preoccupied with the clicky pen.

Which he clicked again, just for good measure.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽