Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Jorgie knew that her brother was going to have the best time at Hogwarts because they'd be able to enjoy it together. Jude WAS going to be a Slytherin with her and they'd be able to sit in their common room all day every day and never ever leave if they wanted to. She had gone home early last year so it would be as if she was restarting her Hogwarts education AGAIN with her bEST BEST FRIEND and brother.

She knocked ankles with her brother under the table and gave him a big grin. "Let me try your ice cream, Judey."
Without hesitation, Jude held out his cone to his older sister. "It's cookies and cauldrons," he offered helpfully, sure she wouldn't have been paying attention when he ordered.

He knocked his ankles back against hers and smiled a little bit. "Are you looking forward to going, uh.... to going back to school?" he couldn't help but ask, ruffling his blonde hair - the same blonde that made Jorgie stand out from the mass of dark haired Stemps. Jude couldn't help but worry slightly that he wouldn't be in the same house as his best friend best sister.

Or, even worse, that he wouldn't get sorted into ANY house and would get sent home and would become even more irrelevant than he already was.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽