View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #790 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

post colour: #57A275

:: details
Name Ronan Emery Wallace
___Nicknames Baby Wallace IT'S JUST RONAN.
Date of Birth February 3rd, 2086
Place of Birth Cornwall, England
Current hometown Cornwall, England

:: family
Mother Nevaeh Wallace (née Drewery-Mae)
Father Bartholomew Wallace
Older Brother Joseph Noel Wallace
Older Sister Sunny Autumn Wallace
Younger Sister Patience Kylie Wallace
Younger Sister Ashling Oceana Wallace
Godparents Quill and Emery Grey
______Nevaeh, Emery and Quill drabbles:

:: magical
Heritage Halfblood
Hogwarts House Hufflepuff
Wand 13¾" strong apple with phoenix feather
Text Cut: Trait groups provided by Ollivander's
Trait Group 3 - Bravery
Trait Group 7 - Confidence
Trait Group 8 - Sincerity
Trait Group 11 - Tolerance
Trait Group 12 - Generosity
Boggart the Joker
Patronus TBD!
Amorentia TBD!

:: appearance
[Face claim William Franklyn-Miller]
Complexion Caucasian
Eye colour Blue
Hair Floppy brown hair, always brushed. The sole Wallace child to take after his father's looks.
Build Slim little dude, he's only eleven. The years spent on his school's track team have helped keep him healthy and sporty and oddly strong for his age.
Height Average
Style Whatever his mother picks, or things Noel used to wear!

:: personality
an in-depth personality is in the works, I promise ... eh, probably not I'll do it, I'll do it.
likes;
QUIDDITCH!!!!!, Noel, climbing trees, baking with mum, reading, my pet rat Biscuit, making up stories with Dad, eating at restaurants with the family, running super fast, swimming super fast, BEING super fast, guitar and keyboard, lemons, the Falmouth Falcons, playing board games and comic boooooks.
dislikes;
Sometimes Mary Muldoon, Sunny when she's upset, chocolate with fruits, anything that has bits in it, waiting for things, doing bad things and making people upset, acromantulas, twisted ankles, when Noel never comes around, not being allowed to read because of homework, being bored and fISH. Do not like.
:: background
working on it look, I did it!
Ronan was the third child born to Nevaeh Drewery-Mae and Bartolomew Wallace, when his brother was sixteen and sister was seven. He was a healthy happy boy from the start, kind and curious and eager to absorb everything life had to offer. Since his siblings were much older than him, Ronan was raised almost like the eldest child in the family, with younger sisters Patience and Ashling being born several years after himself. Noel and Sunny, and especially Noel, for he was almost an adult at the time of Ronan's birth, were like a second set of parents to him, and Ronan has always looked up to them in that manner, emulating their activities and hobbies and wants.

When Ronan was around four, he started writing stories. They were about Noel, his hero, and Sunny, always some sort of sun in the story, and mean people which they would vanquish by outlandish means, like dropping a divination ball on their heads, or playing music so loud everyone left and the day was saved. He kept up this habit as he grew up, writing and drawing (and then just writing because his drawing skills are abysmal) during classes and in his spare time. An athletic boy by nature, his PE teacher suggested the track team to him and his parents fairly quickly, and he's been madly dashing around tracks ever since. His preferred races are sprints, but does hold his own on the long races as well. No one in his family knows where he gets all his energy from, it sure isn't a shared quality amongst the siblings.

Ronan's other hobbies include playing the guitar (he's not so great at it, but does enjoy playing simple songs and Noel plays the guitar so he obviously needs to keep practicing until he's great), being in the kitchen with his mother (lemon cakes are the best confection in this entire world and if you say otherwise you'll have to deal with Ronan E. Wallace) and everything that has to do with the Falmouth Falcons.

He got his first broom when he was eight years old, and traded in his hobby of tree climbing (not entirely of course, there's always a good reason to climb a tree) with flying. The Wallace home is in Cornwall, by the beach, and Ronan took to flying out into the sea to the absolute dismay of his worried parents. He fell once, into the water, and learned instantly to never fly so far out again. It's scary and there are FISH IN THE WATER D: D: D: and SHARKS AND CRABS D: Ronan is not a fan.

His knowledge of magic comes solely from living in a magical household, since he attended a muggle primary school where he learned all about mathematics and science and geography, and very little about potions and transfiguration. He's ever so excited to finally dive into the magical world, and the day he finally bought his own wand was the absolute best day of his life. Now he's just like Noel and Sunny, a proper wizard with a proper wand, all ready to go and conquer the world! With a quill and some ink of course. Never forget the quills and inks.

:: extra

Broom Comet 620
Pets Biscuit and Cracker

:: throughout the years
First Year:
-. Almost killed Maxie B. Anderson-Belfort when a rock he'd collected fell out of his pocket and almost hit the other boy on the head (Ronan had obviously been climbing a tree).
-. Met Mary Muldoon on the train, INSTANT FRIENDS (sort of). Found another rat, named it Crack, which means Biscuit (the OG rat!) now has a friend, just like Ronan.
-. "MERLIN I'M A HUFFLEPUFF!!!"
-. Seventh years Zoryn Spinnet and Cameron Tamesis poisoned spiked the pumpkin juice at the sorting feast with a love-at-first-sight potion. Ronan and Maxie fell for each other, and decided to get married.
-. Made the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Chaser #2!
-. Super sweet old Charms teacher DIED ;__; and became a ghost and it was a bit traumatic.
-. Fought with Mary Muldoon. No longer friends.
-. Kinda maybe made up with Maxie? Not sure. But they're the best chaser team ever!
-. Bad guys turned out to be pink fluffy things???
-. WON THE HOUSE CUP!!!
-. Had to say goodbye to head boy Derf and Eamon and BEL, THE BEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE BEL ;___; also kind of made up with Mary?
Second Year:
-. Zoryn Spinnet and Cameron Tamesis, who are responsible for the WORST FEAST EVER, are in the Falmouth Falcons!! ... They are forgiven!

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 04-13-2019 at 09:35 AM.