View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Today was an especially great day. Uncle Aegis had promised he would take him out to go practice Keeping to help him improve and better his skills as a Keeper for Next year when he tries out for the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team again. It was agreed that his Uncle would purchase him his own Keeper gear so he didn't have to use the less than steller Hogwarts stuff the school provided them.
Mark browsed through the aisles picking up and checking the sizes of each of the Keeper gloves, looked at all the different kinds of Quidditch Goggles, and though a bit hesitant about who else might have tried on the helmets put them on his head to check the sizes and how they felt.

What he really wanted though was to look at the Brooms. Mark wanted his own Broom for School next term, and since he was much more serious about playing Quidditch than Xaria was maybe he could convince Uncle Aegis to purchase him one of the Really Cool brooms here.
Naturally Quality Quidditch Supplies was on Nettie's list of places to visit today. She'd broken her Quidditch goggles in the final game last term - she'd taken a tumble going for the snitch, and not only had she NOT caught it, but she'd busted the right eye out of her goggles. Le sigh.

As she browsed, she turned the corner and saw her fellow teammate and Eagle Mark browsing the shelves. She grinned and hurried up to him. "Hey Mark!" she exclaimed, hopefully not giving him TOO much of a heart attack as she ran up behind him.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid